Veteren's Day, Monday 11/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
(Damn, I hope I spelled that right.)

Anyone interested in getting a dive in on Monday, Nov. 11. It's a pseudo holiday so some of you must have it off.

The indian summer we're supposed to have this weekend should continue somewhat into Monday. Last report I heard was for highs near 60.

Who wants to go play?!

Shout out to all the vets out there! Thanks for what you did/do. Happy Veteran's Day! If you know a vet call them. It means a lot.

<sopabox>
first all, I am sure Mer did not imply that the meaning of Veterans day was any lessened due to the fact that some folks have this day off. pseudo holiday simply means that not every one has the day off.
</sopabox>

ok, back to regular scheduled programming. I do have the day off and dependng on how the dive goes Sunday, I would be interested.

mer once bubbled...
(Damn, I hope I spelled that right.)

Anyone interested in getting a dive in on Monday, Nov. 11. It's a pseudo holiday so some of you must have it off.

The indian summer we're supposed to have this weekend should continue somewhat into Monday. Last report I heard was for highs near 60.

Who wants to go play?!

Sorry if offended anyone...I wasn't trying to.

GM... thank's for standing up for me. I did meam "pseudo-holiday" only from the adminstrative/paid holiday perspective.

GaryD... do you have the day off or are you using flex time? I'm thinking morning, but not too early if it can be avoided.

Back to work :puter:

Mer -

I managed to get the day off. I'd still like to dive in the AM, but it doesn't have to be ridiculously early.

Gary

Hey all,

garyd and I are meeting Monday at Old Garden Beach (Gloucester) at 9am. He is doing a dive there earlier in the AM. PM garyd if you have a strong desire to dive early early early.

Who's a joiner? Gary's diving dry. I'm diving wet. We're hoping to do 2 dives. We may stay at Old Garden, or we may not. Respond if you can come or if you need directions to Old Garden.

Hot deco drinks afterwards is a strong possibility. :coke:

Meredith, still at work

I am struggling here. really want to go, but am going tomorrow to RI with the other NELDers, and have too much stuff to do. so I guess I am a low maybe. have a good dive either way.

Gary

gmbaker once bubbled...
I am struggling here. really want to go, but am going tomorrow to RI with the other NELDers, and have too much stuff to do. so I guess I am a low maybe. have a good dive either way.

Gary

What? And miss a chance to harass me, my car and my alma matta? :wink:

M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom