Very strange thread -- would you dive with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would dive with you again, Lynne.

REALLY I would...

:D

If you'll recall, Rick, you have NEVER dived with me. You were on the "A" team in Fundies, not the "these guys are hopeless but I have to teach them anyway" team :D

Doug, I'd love to dive with you, and I really contemplated coming down to the CME thing, but 2010 got full too fast!

Peter, I'd love to meet you. I heard a lot about you from Kathy.

Diving the North California coast is truly on my bucket list.

I have a DA Aquamaster, not a Royal -- and I'll admit I've never dived it! I keep thinking about sending it in to have it converted to a Phoenix.

Doug -- we will be in Florida in December. The USDF (United States Dressage Federation) Convention is Dec. 1 - 3 in Jacksonville. Just maybe we'll tack on a few days for diving.

Peter, I'd love to meet you. I heard a lot about you from Kathy.

Diving the North California coast is truly on my bucket list.

Whatever Kathy told you is all lies. I am not as bad as she makes me out to be :crafty:

The challenge with the North Coast is finding a time when it is diveable. You are already used to bad vis, so that would make it feel just like home.

I would dive with you. Not sure in the 28 pages if you have determined why people might not.

I'll dive with anyone once, Twice umm that depends on how the first one went.

Well, I got some ideas from the first ten or twelve pages . . . since then, it's really just been a conversation.

Sounds great. Love to see you guys again. BTW, now there's another CME meeting in Curacao in late June. I'll give you details when I get them!

Doug

Well fricken a...hell yes...damn right I would. uhhhhhh.....would you dive with me?

Well, as a result of this thread, I got to dive with a (relatively) new diver tonight. We had a ball and found quite a few interesting things (one of the better critter dives I've had recently) and are planning to get together to do some work on weight and balance. I have a chance to mentor! The thread has definitely paid off.

we will be in Florida in December. The USDF (United States Dressage Federation) Convention is Dec. 1 - 3 in Jacksonville. Just maybe we'll tack on a few days for diving.

Lynne, Peter - Please let me know when you are in FL. I'm from & frequent Jax. Would love to meet you and possibly dive together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom