Vermont Diving buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayakingphotos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody in the Vermont area looking to get out some this summer? I'm looking to do some novice/intermediate level diving. Nothing too crazy (unless you consider hard hat diving crazy, I'm happy to do that).

I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance from the Burlington area. Dutch Springs, PA is always an option for me with some advance planing.

Patrick

Why don't you come on our shark dive on the 27th of August? See New England Ski and Scuba for details. :)

I'm actually going to be down at Dutch Springs PA diving from August 24-28th. I will be watching out for sharks there..... And of course the sea monsters..... And an alien or two.

Patrick
Ok! I know there is also a trip planned for up in the Thousand Islands around July 6th. 2 days, 5 boat dives, etc.

Anybody in the Vermont area looking to get out some this summer? I'm looking to do some novice/intermediate level diving. Nothing too crazy (unless you consider hard hat diving crazy, I'm happy to do that).

I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance from the Burlington area. Dutch Springs, PA is always an option for me with some advance planing.

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

I'm down in Lebanon, NH (90min drive from Burlington). Not much to dive in my immediate vicinity, but I come up to Burly sometimes to hang out for a weekend. I'm diving Lake Champlain with Waterfront Diving on 7/22, and probably will go up at least once in August and September as well. Maybe we can coordinate something!

Cheers,
Chris

Ok! I know there is also a trip planned for up in the Thousand Islands around July 6th. 2 days, 5 boat dives, etc.
Correction: August 6th

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom