Verde Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
PPD`ers , Can anyone recommend an operator on Verde Island. I have been to Sabang several times and Aniloa a couple of times . I am only interested in diving Verde daily , any info on 1 star accomadations ( or nice budget accom. ) . PS How is early June in that area ? Kevin

PPD`ers , Can anyone recommend an operator on Verde Island. I have been to Sabang several times and Aniloa a couple of times . I am only interested in diving Verde daily , any info on 1 star accomadations ( or nice budget accom. ) . PS How is early June in that area ? Kevin

Atlantis resort!!!!!

Talk too Matt reed. ScubaBoard Member.. And manager of Atlantis resort in PG.

Verdi Island wall is the top ten in my opinion, As well as is Atlantis resort.

there is only one resort with dive shop in verde island. the verde island resort (duh). rooms are a bit pricey but the dive shop is run by locals very familiar with the sites.

Verde Island dives are serviced by most operators in PG. I suggest you hook up with a smaller operator...costs more but service is a little more personal. It will cost you more though. Verde trips burn a lot of that precious black gold!!!! Sabang Inn, Atlantis, Asia Divers, Dive Dojo all have boats that make the trip...the sky is the limit. Good luck and good diving.

Verde Island dives are serviced by most operators in PG. I suggest you hook up with a smaller operator...costs more but service is a little more personal. It will cost you more though. Verde trips burn a lot of that precious black gold!!!! Sabang Inn, Atlantis, Asia Divers, Dive Dojo all have boats that make the trip...the sky is the limit. Good luck and good diving.

Yup! Stay in Sabang... Dive in Verde! In the case of Divedojo, they usually just charge extra for the fuel , split among the divers going. Nothing more. I don't know how the price of diving Verde is adjusted in the other resorts...

Verde is awesome... Definetly worth diving... but the diving in Sabang is pretty good too! I will never get sick of diving Canyons...:coffee:

Atlantis resort!!!!!

Talk too Matt reed. ScubaBoard Member.. And manager of Atlantis resort in PG.

Verdi Island wall is the top ten in my opinion, As well as is Atlantis resort.

Hi Jim, thanks for the reco...

Just to clarify, I am not in PG anymore...haven't been since November last year. I'm based in Dumaguete now still working out of Atlantis, but as of April 1 I am on a "tech diving sabbatical". So I am still teaching courses on request, but also taking part in a number of tech projects.

See the thread on the Princess of the Orient dive for one and the world record dive in Ormoc for another. There will be another thread in a few days with my trip report about a virgin cave I just discovered on Negros...the Kang Kwadi cave looks as if it has lots to explore and really made my day today :D

As for Verde Island...Verde Island resort is the one to look for if that is all you want to do Gem, most operators in PG wont be going there everyday unless you pay extra...

Cheers,

Matt.

There's a cheap hotel-esque place in San Agapito barangay in Verde Island. I stayed there for a week. Unfortunately I do not have the contact info. you can stay with them and see if you can dive out of the verde island resort dive shop.

Back
Top Bottom