Ventura/Santa Barbara Weekday Boat Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbsheila

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I'm new to this board, and would like to find dive buddies for boat dives in Ventura and Santa Barbara during the week (probably Fridays), as I live in Santa Barbara. I've logged about 50 dives, mostly warm water, so I'm still getting used to diving colder water. I'm an amateur photographer.

Hope you find someone. I know alot of these people work during the week and thats why we usualy do a night dive during the week and beach dives during the weekend. With one Ditch work and dive day during the month. Hope to see you on some beach dives :)

Hi:

I've been looking for someone interested in the weekday boat dives myself. And I like diving with photographers because they tend to slow down and look at stuff rather than racing about. Unfortunately I can't do Fridays, but Wed. or Thu. would work for me either next week or the week after.

Of course, another option is to just book the boat trip and match up with an instabuddy in the morning. I've done that a couple of times here and it worked out OK.

Anyway, post me back if you might be interested in a Wednesday on the Spectre.

I've got some weekdays open too. They vary and rotate with my shift workers schedule...but I'm down during the week when the schedules permit.

I've got some weekdays open too. They vary and rotate with my shift workers schedule...but I'm down during the week when the schedules permit.

Like Cycle_Diver I'm down for a weekday dive when the schedule permits.

Weekdays are actually the easiest days for me to get out.
I'd love to go.
What are you thinking about as far as the boat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom