Vent your frustration on this guy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, some of the more seasoned instructors aren't so bad either. (Little does hubby know that my evil plot in learning to scuba dive was to surround myself with men stuffed into neoprene wetsuits...mmmmmm). fsudiver, you're in the right hobby to find a decent guy -- forgive and forget. Forgive the jerk, then forget you ever knew him.

Bill51:
Look on the bright side – he could have been a jerk to you, and caused this painful sight last week.

http://www.pbase.com/atrltd/image/46317625

At least he told the truth when he said, “you deserve better.”

That was a very painful sight!!!!!!

Please tell me that: the Corba is a replica, 21 is not a Gran Sport, 60 is not an L-88 and that the Camaros are not ZL1s or C.O.P.O.

ClevelandDiver:
That was a very painful sight!!!!!!

Please tell me that: the Corba is a replica, 21 is not a Gran Sport, 60 is not an L-88 and that the Camaros are not ZL1s or C.O.P.O.
Sorry, but they are ALL actual classics that got wrecked at Road America last weekend when a vintage race start went bad at the BRIC.

Im a younger single instructor.
Are you hot?
Do you own a boat?
PM me a pic of your boat.
-gm

ScubaBabe22:
If there were more young, hot instructors out there, I WOULD!!! let me tell you!!
QUOTE]

Hey ScubaBabe22, I thought you were on my side. :( Who wouldn't laugh at a honeymoon pic when you aren't on your honeymoon, and who wouldn't laugh at being voted "hottest couple on the island"...unless you are incredibly vain...which he is.

BTW, when I told my family, even though I didn't tell them all the details about him, they were really shocked. My 87-year-old Great Aunt, who he had talked with quite a while at the reunion (just a month before our vacation!)... she summed it up by saying, "he had us all fooled."

Hey, enough of this topic. I am over him, really. I've just enjoyed a little venting here. Again, it is so recent, but I know there are better things to come. And I definitely know that I deserve better.

Another BTW, if you are looking for a hot young instructor, there is one that matches that description who posted to this forum...really! LOL. You will like him, ScubaBabe22. :)

ScubaBabe22:
If there were more young, hot instructors out there, I WOULD!!! let me tell you!!

Many guys never fess up, and you laughed at the honeymoon pict...you didn't have to get it!

fsudiver:
Maybe guys like this are psychopaths(

Very, very few of them are since psychopathy isn't very common and none of what you describe would be typical psychopathic behavior. There are plenty of great non-diagnostic terms you can apply to people such as this: jerk, coward, defecatory orifice, etc. The list is endless. There's no particular need to assume that an extremely severe personaility disorder must be present to account for behavior such as this. It sounds like simple and unfortunately common human venality and weakness.

mstevens:
There are plenty of great non-diagnostic terms you can apply to people such as this: jerk, coward, defecatory orifice, etc. The list is endless.
Maybe, she's just bitter.

I just received a similar line this evening. I was told I will never measure up to the love of his life. I too am angry, hurt and so overwhelmed having opened my heart to the possiblities and hope. so here I am alone, single diver in Calif. move on girl , we have to . living well is the best revenge as they say. I will continue to love my diving and eventually I will find someone I love. who loves me as much and we love diving together through life. keep searching.Pain only means you are doing it wrong!

coralcuts:
Pain only means you are doing it wrong!
No....It means you are alive. Only the dead feel no pain. The pain does go away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom