Venice - Sunday 7/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Last time I was there was my wifes bday - the areas where we used to hit are under 8 inches of sand - you can't even find the pebbles much anymore.

I found this on your wife's birthday along with many others!

My internet has been down. Is anyone ready to get some megs?

Did a morning dive at Venice today.
After the wind and waves of last weekend the bottom has changed covering some places and expossing others.
You should have no problem finding teeth. I came home with 200 small teeth, 1 meg and a nice hemi.
I'll be doing Service Club tomorrow morning. You'll be getting here as I am heading home. I plan on being in the water by 8.
Good Luck

scubasrm2:
After the wind and waves of last weekend the bottom has changed covering some places and expossing others.
You should have no problem finding teeth. I came home with 200 small teeth, 1 meg and a nice hemi.
I'll be doing Service Club tomorrow morning. You'll be getting here as I am heading home. I plan on being in the water by 8.
Good Luck

Thank you for the encouraging words! I look forward to the "free" diving even if I only find a few!

Everyone planning on 8 am ? I'm in,just need a time and location.

dutchfin:
Everyone planning on 8 am ? I'm in,just need a time and location.

We are leaving Lakeland at 8:30. That will put us in the water around 10:30 ish.

I'm in - I'll show up between 10-10:30 at Alhambra.

I also went this morning to Service Club. The vis was not bad (about 5'-8') considering all the bad weather we had earlier in the week.

Found a bunch of small teeth but no big ones. But there was a lot of stuff on the bottom to look through and yes, it was a little silty in some spots but not so in others.

See you all tomorrow.

Hmm.. all you newbies finding biggies up there.. oh well, better ya'll than the people who sell em. Good luck on yer dives!

BTW, 40' vis 13 miles off shore today with lots of schooling snapper and grouper. :)

scubasrm2:
Good Luck

Where is Sevice Club.......Still not sure if I'm up to going up there or not. I guess I'll see how I feel tomorrow. After toady in the sun I'm pretty tired.

Wildbill:cop_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom