Venice conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mplante

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey guys and gals......... has anyone been to venice in the last few days.

i was wondering what the conditions are , with the resent storms im thinking
not so good. but im looking at possibly going this coming sunday, more like a group of us...... thanks ahead of time for anyones in put... also we maybe
going in at sharkys or i think its called veterans only reason for those spots we
maybe doing a cook out..........thanks again..........

mike

sucks... bad! I Live in Venice and have been waiting 2 weeks to dive, just got back from beach and it is rough... It is looking a bit more promising for the weekend though. I am hoping it will have cleared up a bit by friday

thanks vtownmike, i talked to my friends today and they say we are still going.
so we will see what happens on sunday we should be there mid morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike

You don't need good viz to do Venice anyway. All you need is about a foot. Thats plenty of viz for tooth hunting.

thanks ken, we will see what happens on sunday, if nothing else we get wet, its been
a while.........................

looking a little better this morning. Waves breaking close to beach but as of 7am it was flat out past sand bar.. still murky from rains but should be ok... check the venice divers part of forum tonight for dive reports

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom