Venice bone yard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tabachuk

Registered
Reaction score
My name is Nick, I'm 26 and have lived here on Indian rocks beach all my life. I know all the decent spots, including my spot on Indian rocks beach that every one told me i would never be able to find any thing decent there but i have! I have found broken Meg teeth, large bull shark and tiger, snaggle tooth, etc. i find about two hundred a day. I also have the coordinates on a good spot at the bone yard on Venice. I just still find it interesting that i find what i do on Indian rocks beach, i even have a large whale bone from a shark attack. Long story short my fiancé gets claustrophobic diving so i need a dive buddy and in return i will give all the good stops!

Ill dive with ya whenever I get up that way!

I just got certified and am looking for a dive budy. I am ready to roll. Hit me back and we can meet up. I have been to venice several times to snorkel for teeth and fossils, but I have not been able to dive there yet. Lets do it!

Hi im heading down that way in a week or so let me know if your still in a friend and i are driving down from Maryland both of us are Serious Low Vis Divers so whatever the conditions we are still in short of a hurricane :)) then i guess its off to the bar :) we were thinking of bring down a little zodiac to hit some of the distant spots and a scooter for the shore stuff

Wish I lived there I would be in. I think my next vacation there I am going to have to devote some time to finding a job so I can make a move.

I live 20-30 minutes south of Venice. I would be availabe almost any weekend to go diving, let me know if you want to go out, sounds like a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom