Venice Beach........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same here. I'm willing to look. And hopefully get a dive in. What was the water temp?

Just looking to see what it's about. 9:00 am then? I'm sure there must be somewhere in the area to get air after the first dive?

WIthout too many other idiots on the road, spectacular Alligator Alley crashes, and old people puttering up I-75 at 50mph, it takes me 3 hours to get to Venice Beach from Boca. Got blown out twice last year. Good Helen Keller training in the winter months.
:sharky:

hidiver1 once bubbled... WIthout too many other idiots on the road, spectacular Alligator Alley crashes, and old people puttering up I-75 at 50mph, it takes me 3 hours to get to Venice Beach from Boca....SNIP
No kidding, it's worse than I had imagined, and my friends/family prepared me for the worst! I'm a conservative driver and it takes me about 3 hours from Lauderdale by the Sea, about 25 minutes south of Boca. One crash and it blows the schedule all to hell tho...

I may be up for Sunday, I'll let you know later in the week. Did Venice beach this morning with Walter and Dutchfin, nice day, vis was about 5', and water temp was 64.

I'm planning on heading over to Venice after I get done diving off Commercial Blvd Sat. Figure I'll get a room somewhere along the way for the night and head out in the morning. I'm hooked now!! Only got a dozen teeth today, but seen Walter and reefGuy come in with 100+ teeth apiece! I know that elusive Megalodon is out there waiting for me!

Just counted. 160.

Dutchfin, I enjoyed meeting you and diving with you, and hope to catch up with you again Sunday.

Thanks to you and Walter for giving me the "bug" LOL! Stopped on the way home and got a new mesh bag and a book on teeth. Looking forward to Sun. See you ppl there.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom