VENICE BEACH BASH - AUGUST 6TH, 2011 (Rescheduled Date)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm diving with Meg Charters in the AM but would like to head to the beach after the dive if people will still be around. Do these events usually go into the afternoon?

Mark,

I couldn't help but notice that there was still 1 space open on Jamie's boat.

Could you please get me onto the Aristakat 1st AM dive.

Thanks in advance, Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I'm on the 10:15 boat but I had to have my regs serviced this week and won't have them back in time for this. Anyone on one of the other boats mind if I borrow their set? or should I just rent a set. Never been a fan of dive shop rentals tho.

Scubaboard Venice Beach Bash - August 6, 2011

The All New and Improved, Rescheduled Scubaboard Venice Beach Bash Thread is here. I thought it would be easier to start a new thread than use the old old so here we go. I apologize for the late notice so get the word out. Lets make this year's beach bash as fun as the all the others.

Jamie of Aristakat, Debra a/k/a Fossil Babe with the Big Flat Top and Rick with Man Overboard have volunteered to transport us back and forth to the boneyard for a one tank/one hour dive. This is their way way of saying Thank You to all the wonderful SB'rs who have used and recommended their services throughout the year.

There will be a tip jar for each boat for you to show our appreciation for volunteering their time and their expertise. Please be generou$ as they are being generou$ for us.

There will be three trips scheduled for each boat with a maximum of 6 divers per boat. Times are noted below for each boat. Please be suited up and ready to go before your scheduled time. We have a gap between the launches for safety so there is only one boat on the beach at any given time.

Aristakat
8:30 am
9:45 am
11:00 am

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
10:15 am
11:30 am

Man Overboard
9:20 am
10:35 am
11:50 am

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD SO IN THE EVENT,
GOD FORBID ANYTHING HAPPENS, WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT TO EVERYONE.

As always, we need food and drink. No alcohol. Sorry Jenny and Chad :drunks:. Please bring food stuffs that will not wilt or melt - this is August remember - snacks, munchies, drinks, paper products, clean up crew, tables, shade...and anything else you think will make this annual event a success.

Aristakat
8:30 am
Cardzard
Roxanne
Kurt
Heath Sapp
Jim Sapp
Brewone0to

9:45 am
Scuba_Jenny
Hermit Crab (??)
faunny
RDinsdale
Richie
Rufus

11:00 am

Big Flat Top
9:00 am
MontanaFL
Scorpion2012
Kenny
tvtech-diver
fossilbabe
Rick (Brewone0to)

10:15 am
Cool Tech
KBeck
Jimw
divedivadm
darianis

11:30 am

Man Overboard
9:20 am

10:35 am
Robibler
Dani
BryanD

11:50 am

Food, Drink, Etc....

MontanaFL/Scorpion2012/Kenny - Cabana, Chairs, BIG bucket with ice, food, drink, trashbags, napkins/paper towels
Cardzard/Roxanne - Cabana, Hoagies, Water/Soda
CoolTech - Loooooooong Table
Robibler - "something edible" - Lets hope
Brewone0to - Cubans or potato salad

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD SO IN THE EVENT,
GOD FORBID ANYTHING HAPPENS, WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT TO EVERYONE.

I'm on the 10:15 boat but I had to have my regs serviced this week and won't have them back in time for this. Anyone on one of the other boats mind if I borrow their set? or should I just rent a set. Never been a fan of dive shop rentals tho.

I am on the 9:00, so we can swap out them. Just dont puke in them.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom