Venice Beach-Alhambra last saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manatee Lover

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wanted to post a message to everyone I met on Saturday April 17th at Alhambra. It was really great putting faces with the people I see on the board. I especially want to THANK Walter for his patience and understanding during the dive(I kind of ruined it for him). He made what little dive time I got in enjoyable as it could be. Maybe by next year and some experience under my belt I'll be a better dive buddy.I was just happy not to be home in New Jersey. Happy Diving...stay safe.
Colleen

It was nice to meet you, Colleen. Be sure to let us know when you next come down. Maybe we'll get a megger next time.

Colleen,

I enjoyed meeting you and your parents. You are lovely people.

Walter

Did I meet you Colleen? I saw Walter wearing more gear than I've ever seen him wear and chatted with Jeff some and Smoke and Madeline and their friend George and some cute ladies from Tampa (one works at Scuba Quest's Tampa store) - but I'm not putting a face to the name yet... I'm the one that people think is crazy for diving in a swimmy suit and no neoprene! :wink:

One thing about diving to remember, Colleen - a bad day of diving will beat a good day in the office anytime - that having been said I don't think there was any dive ruining :wink: Glad you were able to make it down and experience some hospitality of one cool group of divers!

CBulla:
Did I meet you Colleen? I saw Walter wearing more gear than I've ever seen him wear and chatted with Jeff some and Smoke and Madeline and their friend George and some cute ladies from Tampa (one works at Scuba Quest's Tampa store) - but I'm not putting a face to the name yet... I'm the one that people think is crazy for diving in a swimmy suit and no neoprene! :wink:

One thing about diving to remember, Colleen - a bad day of diving will beat a good day in the office anytime - that having been said I don't think there was any dive ruining :wink: Glad you were able to make it down and experience some hospitality of one cool group of divers!

Hi Colin,
I dont think I got to meet you . I was one of 2 women diving with Walter that day. We headed down to the water while you were still getting ready. I think I might have met your wife though.I met Fred, Jeff, Julia and Walter. The rest of the group was still in the water when I left. Maybe next year I'll get to meet you.Happy Diving.
Colleen

Till next year then! :D You met the good folks anyway, I'd have scared ya outa the water with my diving in my swimmy suit and all while everyone else was in their neoprene cowboy outfits :wink:

Manatee Lover:
Hi Colin,
I dont think I got to meet you . I was one of 2 women diving with Walter that day. We headed down to the water while you were still getting ready. I think I might have met your wife though.I met Fred, Jeff, Julia and Walter. The rest of the group was still in the water when I left. Maybe next year I'll get to meet you.Happy Diving.
Colleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom