Venice Beach 03/27 or 03/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that the original post was for the 27th and I was planning on going but I just realized that I can't make it, but I can do the 28th.

Let me know, It will be just a half day trip....just a couple of dives.

Anyone?....Anyone?

Wildbill:cop_2:

sunday instead of saturday makes no difference to me. let me know the day you
guys want to do it, and i'll be there

Sunday is usually better for me, as I never have to work Sundays. I'll make the time on the 27th, however.

I'm not trying to change the date. I know several have already planned on diving the 27th. by all means do your planned dive. I just thought that if anyone was still available on Sunday I'd come up, it's only about a 30 minute ride for me.

I think that 8buck was planning on going Saturday but I will see if he can come on Sunday instead.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Saturday is the day for me......

I've got paid reservations to dive Epcot The Living Seas on Sunday. It's a club thang.

Now playing: The Mothers Of Invention-"Plastic Reef."

H2Andy:
sunday instead of saturday makes no difference to me. let me know the day you
guys want to do it, and i'll be there

"Fickle"greedy traitor...hehe :54:

See ya this Sat.

But it ain't going to be at 8:30 am.
In order for me to get there by then I have to leave at 7 am from ny house. I'll be there between 9:30 and 10.
Gives me time to do a couple of dives and still sleep in a bit.
Fred

Saturday is also my day of choice, sundays are a pain for doing stuff. I will be there around 8.30-9ish, we can get one in before Fred gets there.

As for dive flags, i have one in my kit, i can also pick up a dive flag if you need one Chuck from Divers Direct on the way down?? They have a 20x24 3 grommet and a stiffner in two different materials for $13-14 if that interests you? I bought mine as part of a float kit, but i think these independant flags should fit.

This time i had better find some teeth though!!

ok... looks like saturday it is...

i will spend the night near Venice, so getting to the dive site early is not a problem.

also, i don't really have a dive flag (that was for comic effect). so we still need
to get one if needed.

Don't have dive flags? What are the sea-mosquitoes going to use for their slalom course?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom