Vap pens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never said I use any of these products.
I am engaging in conversation.

My doctor has offered a prescription for medical use to combat arthritis and I have turned down the offer.

I have a friend who is a state licensed hemp (not cannabis) grower and processor.

The plants are 100% organic and they process the CBD into a salve.
The salve is made with 100% organic coconut oil.
It works well enough to avoid using pain meds.

Anecdotally anyway. Not much real proof.

my wife likes to use the joke...

"I'm like CBD. Expensive but I don't really do anything".

On the other hand, my parents (80 and 83) started taking 1/4 teaspoon of cannabis oil at night to help them sleep. Times they are a-changin'.

It holds information to those traveling to the island that may be helpful…Karen :wink:

Same here.
Well you know what they say.....

Different folks stroke themselves differently and objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

THC isn't my personal poison but if you must, you'd probably be better off trying to sneak edibles like gummies in over a vape pen and keep them on you up high in a shirt pocket or something, not in checked luggage or a low carry-on that gets dragged past the sniffing dogs on entry. Not sure if the dogs can smell THC in edibles but that doesn't matter as they can smell everything edible and especially seem keen on jerky. Lost a big bag of jerky to them on one entry and was like "It's not trash... "No es basura... daselo al perro".. give it to the dog.

THC isn't my personal poison but if you must, you'd probably be better off trying to sneak edibles like gummies in over a vape pen and keep them on you up high in a shirt pocket or something, not in checked luggage or a low carry-on that gets dragged past the sniffing dogs on entry. Not sure if the dogs can smell THC in edibles but that doesn't matter as they can smell everything edible and especially seem keen on jerky. Lost a big bag of jerky to them on one entry and was like "Don't throw it away... "No es basura... daselo al perro".. give it to the dog.

Use jerky as a decoy
Okay thanks for the Pro Tip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom