Vandenburg Key West Dive/Boat operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asmoke

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for dive boat operators to go diving on the Vandenburg (Key West, FL) on Saturday and Sunday (July 17th and 18th).

thank you,
ASmoke

Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for dive boat operators to go diving on the Vandenburg (Key West, FL) on Saturday and Sunday (July 17th and 18th).

thank you,
ASmoke

All the SB'ers I know of love the Spree! PM Wookie.

I have heard and read very good things about Lost Reef Adventures.

Scuba Diving, Snorkeling in Key West, Florida - Lost Reef Adventures

Last year I dove with Subtropic and enjoyed it very much.

Home | Subtropic

I'm thinking of driving down for the week of the 18th myself and want to do a few wreck dives; spread across the Keys. I would like to dive all 9 in the Florida Keys Wreck Trek before it ends.

I also know business is hurting there and want to do my own little part to help.

I was just out to the Vandenburg with Lost Reef on July 3rd and July 4th and I would highly recommend them. If you dive with them for three days or more you get a discount. Great crew and good ride out to the wreck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom