Vancouver Diving July10-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kangy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hey all, I'm going to be in North Vancouver from probably the 10th-13th of July and was looking at getting a couple dives in one of those days, the last time I was in vancouver was oh about 8 years ago, I know some of the beaches but would like some input on where/when to go in that area or if anyone is available for a couple dives in that timeframe, I'll have my gear with me, only will need tanks for the dives.

Anything specific that you would say is a "must see" when I'm in that area?

Thanks

10 - 13 of July is a Monday through Thursday Les.

Most of the shops around here have night dives through the week, finding a day dive might be harder. I don't know what my schedule is that far in advance but I can often get a day dive in during the week so PM me the week before if you have not found someone else that can commit sooner.

If it were me I would try to get a bit out of town for a dive. Pop over to Naniamo and dive one of the artificial reefs would probably be the easiest dive from North Van.

Back
Top Bottom