Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do you know if any of them do private 1 on 1 lessons? I dont mind paying more.

Both Ocean Quest and The Diving Locker (W4th in Kits) offer individual lessons. I have used both and been very happy with the instructors. The Diving Locker offers a mmore flexible scedule for general classes.

do you know if any of them do private 1 on 1 lessons? I dont mind paying more.

I would check out the Edge in North Van as well. When I did my drysuit cert with them last year, I was the only going out (on a weekday, mind you) to do my ocean dives. They have an extremely flexible schedule.

I went with IDC

also my e-learning with them. introduced to kyle, seems like a rad guy that will help me in getting certified.

Both Ocean Quest and The Diving Locker (W4th in Kits) offer individual lessons. I have used both and been very happy with the instructors. The Diving Locker offers a mmore flexible scedule for general classes.

I sent the diving locker an e-mail and they still havent responded to me. It's not hard to check e-mail.
but IDC is much closer to me anyways.

hi i new to scuba have my open water have 20 dives always a divemaster would like to know if anyone is availble on mondays or tuesdays as i have to work on weekends thanks don i can be reached at don_hughes@hotmail.com

sorry i forgot to say i live in surrey b.c. canada

You cant jump right into dive master before completing all the rec divers.

You would have to go Advanced open water
then into rescue diver and then you can start working on your divemaster.

Back
Top Bottom