Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

actually, I cant understand what you're talking about and i dont know how to delete my post.

Count me in!
I live in Richmond, I'm very new to diving and I'd love to get out more. I'm particularly interested in evening (can't do night yet) dives after work if anyone is up for it...

I think what Don meant by "always a divemaster" is that he's only ever been diving with a divemaster present.

I work shift work at Richmond hospital and live in Vancouver. I am looking to get back into diving on weekdays after a couple years out of it, if anyone is interested.

Dave

Hey, newbie from Vancouver. Just got my OW a month ago. Buddy and I will be going sometimes in December to whytecliff park if anyone would like to join us. Will most likely go for Ocean Quest free Saturday dives (saturday morning, they provide a divemaster, and it's free :)) since both of us are new and don't really want to go out by our selves right away.

planning a dive weekend to tuwanek.. anyone interested? Advanced divers plz as there will be some night dives.
Looking at January.

Hey Enwot,

If you haven't already, check in with Ocean Pro in S. Surrey as they have been really good of late getting groups together for local shore (ie free) dives on the weekend - sometimes mid-week night dives too. They also have the usual local dive boat excursions available, too......

Cheers,

Michael

So there is a local section too. Add me in. I live in Maple Ridge, work in Vancouver and usually hang around Ocean Quest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom