Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might look at the new White's Fusion suit. After reading the reviews on this board and elsewhere and talking with my local dive shop guy yesterday (who originally panned the suit but now after 25 dives on it raves about it) I just placed my order for one.

yes divetank is a great place,I have tried neopreane drysuits and prefer the shell suits like the bare nex gen,I feel I have more fredom of movement,suit feels less confined and stiff, the latex neck seals are great also,you have to have a good undergarment though, but with a good undergarment you will be warm.

Alam- You will find varying opinions on drysuits, there are pros and cons to neoprene, crushed neoprene and all the flavors of bags suits. Strongly suggest you rent flavors of both and make up your own mind. None are right or wrong. I did the same research last year you are doing and ended up with a Ti Neoprene which has about 70 dives on it now. No complaints. I am usually warm while people in bags suits are cold but there are benetits to the bag suits as well. Good luck. Water Temp has been about 6-8 degrees.

Regardless of which type you get, strongly suggest you do not get the entry level. Spend a little more for a middle of the road or higher end suit.

Good luck.

Organizing a 4 day trip to Port Hardy from Friday June 13 to Monday June 16. The cost is $655 including taxes, this includes accommodations at Browning Pass Hideaway, food, weights and tanks. Would need to be in Port Hardy by 1pm on Fri June 13. We are leaving from Vancouver Area very early am that Fri. Cost could potentially be cheaper depending on how many more divers go. We have 4 people going so far.

Email me for more details if you are interested at beingwet@hotmail.com

If anyone is up for diving early evening locally (Whytecliff, Lookout Point, Kelvin Grove, please contact me asap.

Cheers.

Add me to the list.

Been diving here for about 3 years now, enjoy all types of dives, including wreck and night.

Currently, I'm diving a CCR, but don't mind diving with my OC buddies :)

I work a rotating shift, so my free time moves around a lot.

Feel free to message me if you're looking for a buddy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom