Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you could add me to your list that would be groovy. I am an Instructor and just getting back from a stint in Mexico, need some dive buddies. Well that is once i get all my cold water gear back into primo condish, Its been sitting in storage for a year or so.

Please add me I've moved to Vancouver recently, looking to go diving more often instead of going back to the island to dive.
I'm up for a night dive any night of the week.
Jeremy

Hi,
I'm a novice about to get my "open Water" cert through GPD here in Surrey..i'm looking for a dive buddy to take me out for a few dives before I start the "Adventures in Diving" course....take care

Anyone interested in going to Cedar Beach, Andy Lamb's place on Thetis Is on March 1/2? We need at least 2 more divers. Andy is Co-Author of "Coastal Fishes of the Pacific Northwest" and "Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest" Cost is $400 for 5 dives , 3 on Sat and 2 on Sun. Includes meals, lodging on Fri/Sat nights.
For more information on Cedar Beach see Cedar Beach - Your home for diving adventures
Contact me for more information or if you are interested.
John

Anyone interested in going to Cedar Beach, Andy Lamb's place on Thetis Is on March 1/2? We need at least 2 more divers. Andy is Co-Author of "Coastal Fishes of the Pacific Northwest" and "Marine Life of the Pacific Northwest" Cost is $400 for 5 dives , 3 on Sat and 2 on Sun. Includes meals, lodging on Fri/Sat nights.
For more information on Cedar Beach see Cedar Beach - Your home for diving adventures
Contact me for more information or if you are interested.
John

Just signed up for the forums. I just got my PADI open water certification last month in the sunny tropics (Philippines) but look forward to other kinds of diving here in Vancouver. :)

Yo Vancouverites!

Signboy here or Steve.

I did my first cold water dive this weekend....Whytecliff. I got my Dry Suit specialty. The best specialty to get in these waters. Brrrr oh well if you love diving it's a minor inconvience and can't pee for warmth...dang!
Anyway I would love to hook up with some buddy's for some local dives, night, deep, wreck...etc.
I'm in Van but will travel...I'm renting gear so I need a day's notice. But hit me up if you're looking for a buddy or group.

Cool?

Hi All,
I recently moved to Vancouver area, specifically White Rock. I am an advanced diver with dives all over the world but never in cold water. I moved here from virginia.
I am getting my Dry Suit cert done in april and am looking to buy my first dry suit. I would really appreciate advice on which suit to get. I am debating between Bare compressed 2mm vs 4mm professional. Divetank.com seems to have some good deals.

I am really interested in how cold the water really is and what thickness people usually dive with in neoprene suits.

thank you and looking forward to perhaps meeting some of you on a future dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom