Vancouver area - Sunday, Oct. 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cram

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is anybody up for a couple Vancouver area dives tomorrow (Oct. 17)? After a couple plans fell apart in the last week I'm still sitting at dive number 99 and I want to hit number 100 this weekend!

I just heard a news report that all diving has been banned in British Columbia for the forseable future. So it looks like you will be stuck at 99 for some time. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I might be interested in the afternoon when i sober up if there are still tanks available at oceanquest...

I got the impression #100 meant naked... I'm not sure I am on board with that.

I might be interested in the afternoon when i sober up if there are still tanks available at oceanquest...
Thanks, but it would have to be morning for me. Got to pick up my wife at the airport around 3:00. And I'm off to bed now, so I'll probably just sleep in and save you all from the naked #100 for a little longer :)

Man, I wish I could join you except for the naked part *shudder*.
I'm entering week 3 out of a recommended 6 without diving following surgery. I don't know how the warm water people survive the "off season."

Good luck with #100, whenever that may be.

Well, Rob got a hold of me this morning and we're heading out to Whytecliff. We're meeting up top to do the cut at around 10:00 if anybody else is interested!

Congratulations to Dustin for dive #100!! :D

It was a nice dive, we did the north wall off the cut, viz was about 40-50 ft. Cloud sponges, hairy lithode crabs, grunt sculpins, plus the usual rockfish, lings, etc. At the end, I was suddenly surrounded by a school of black rockfish, which was nice, I guess they are making a comeback in Howe Sound.

Back
Top Bottom