Valve drill issues with drysuit undies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fine, fine, fine ... You do realize that when you get your rebreather, that that is where the valves are gonna be. :poke:

I have monkey arms. I could probably flip my HP120s and comfortably access my valves.

I don’t have the proper mindset for diving a RB. I like simple and low maintenance. Having to spend an hour (or whatever it is) both before and after each diving day on maintenance is not my idea of fun. I don’t rinse my gear unless it has something on it from a quarry dive. My gear is taken care of, but I don’t fuss/obsess over it like you have to with a RB.

I have a Fourth Element Arctic one piece - and yesterday on my first time trying I reached that valve.
My Fundies instructor was almost speechless. I was told that it's very rare to get that valve the first time.

Best way for me was to get tilted way head down, and let that tank just tilt enough
towards my head - enough to get my hand back there.
I'm wearing a DUI CF200X crushed neoprene dry suit...I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom