value of a set of twin 38s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am excited about them. They are indeed Healthways tanks with a Healthways manifold,probably sold right when Healthways was turning into Scubapro. I'm going to have to ship them to San Francsico and have them stored there until Thanksgiving when they can be carried as airplane luggage to me in Hawaii. Otherwise it will be $$$ very expensive $$$ to get them here.

This may not be the correct place to present this, but I would consider trading these for something else vintage scuba of equivalent value that can be mailed to me in a Priority mail flate rate box. A cosmetically challenged rebuildable double hose reg perhaps? If I can get parts for it on VDH, I'm interested. PM me if you got something. I can UPS these straight to you instead of San Francisco. I'll pay all freight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom