Vacation anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinglife

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
So this will be the strangest post I've put up....
I want to go away over thanksgiving some place warm for a whole lotta diving. I was thinking maybe Roatan and maybe 5 - 7 days or so (nothing fancy, just a quick hop for some really good diving... without my drysuit). So wondering if anyone wants to come along. I was suppose to go with my sis but she is job-hunting so not willing. I'd really like to have a travel mate/buddy so if anyone wants to run away, let me know.
(for those who already know me, I'm not at the shop full time anymore, got myself a "real" job..hehe)

Darn, if I saw this sooner I would have replied then.

I just came back from a week in Sint Maarten, left on the 13th.

Reefs weren't great, but there were a few pretty cool little wrecks. Did a shark dive on Thursday which was great and Friday dove in Saba (AMAZING)!

Of course as usual diving in toasty water in a shorty was awesome and it was nice to finally have a housing for my camera.

A real job. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you do that? You could have had mine, I'm always trying to get rid of it! :D

Back
Top Bottom