UWATEC DATATRAK Memo Mouse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marzum01

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a Uwatec Datatrak memo mouse to hook up with an old 2nd hand Aladin Air Z Nitrox hoseless wrist computer I have purchased recently

I live in AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND and of course would cover all applicable shipping cost, take responsibility for knowing my local custom regulations and accept all responsibility for risk and additional costs that may be incurred - preferably though I'd like to have such item shipped via the postal service. e.g. USPS Global Priority Mail

I have a paypal account with verified address, and would be much more comfortable also paying the seller via Paypal if they have such account as well. This is the simplest, preferred method, but otherwise, I'm sure something else can be arranged

If you have one of these memo mouses, I'd love to hear from you please (also please include your price offer)

Kind regards,
Mario
email: mario [at] marzuki.co.nz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom