Uwatec Aladin Pro battery question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to disconnect computer during cleaning,the battery is anyway in the oil.
Probably nothing will happen, especially if paraffin oil is the same as the first and the same manufacturer. However, this oil is so cheap that it is not worth mentioning in the chemical industry or the automotive industry, as a rule, oil is, as a rule, replaced simultaneously and completely if possible, in order to avoid possible errors.
I would do that too.

Best regards

Old thread, but I have done one.
You will not be able to top off the oil if you are short.
Empty
Replace with mineral oil found at any pharmacy.
Put oil in container and dip the empty computer into the tank.
The trick to eliminating bubbles is to use a syringe and pump the oil into the unit.
You will see the bubbles surface.
Not messy like everyone claims.
Important to note that if you are using a nitrox unit, the default ppo2 is set to 1.5
You can only change this if you have the memo mouse doohickey

I have a friend that has an old uwatec aladin pro dive watch computer 11048 needs the battery replaced does anyone know where you can get the battery and the oil for changing it myself hopefully it comes in a kit. Any idea what they are worth this one is at least 8 years old that I know of.p any idea where I could get a manual for it as well.
Thank you in advance

I have a friend that has an old uwatec aladin pro dive watch computer 11048 needs the battery replaced does anyone know where you can get the battery and the oil for changing it myself hopefully it comes in a kit. Any idea what they are worth this one is at least 8 years old that I know of.p any idea where I could get a manual for it as well.
Thank you in advance

Check out this company.

Here are some directions.

Someone may give you a few dollars for it with a dead battery to play around with it. I sold one years ago for around $50, I think. However this was in like-new condition (I don't think it was ever dove) and came with case, manuals, and transmitter. The buyer was from Singapore and knew someone local that could fix it.

The individual used it but it’s been about 8 years ago and I understand the battery needs to be replaced every 5 years I can pick it up for about $20.00 not sure what it comes with he only showed me the divers computer.I understand that I can get a battery for it from the Uk lucky for me my wife has a cousin out there that can bring it to Canada for me. I’m going to try and do it myself my Authorized SCUBAPRO Dealer will have it done at a cost of $250.00 to much for a used divers computer. The one concern is will it read the proper dive depth after I get it working no way too test it. It’s worth a shot giving it a try if you would be interested in sharing your copy of the manual.Thanks for reading my post

The individual used it but it’s been about 8 years ago and I understand the battery needs to be replaced every 5 years I can pick it up for about $20.00 not sure what it comes with he only showed me the watch.I understand that I can get a battery for it from the Uk lucky for me my wife has a cousin out there that can bring it to Canada for me. I’m going to try and do it myself my Authorized SCUBAPRO Dealer will have it done at a cost of $250.00 to much for a used watch. The one concern is will it read the proper dive depth after I get it working no way too test it. It’s worth a shot giving it a try if you would be interested in sharing your copy of the manual it would be appreciated please let me know.Thanks for reading my post
Manuals are available online from Scubapro. Just google it.

Batteries are available in Canada for around $12. Again, google is your friend. Hint SAFT 14500.

It is a dive computer, not a watch. You can not use it to tell time.

Manuals are available online from Scubapro. Just google it.

Batteries are available in Canada for around $12. Again, google is your friend. Hint SAFT 14500.

It is a dive computer, not a watch. You can not use it to tell time.
Your right must of put that in their by mistake would be pretty hard to tell time with it.,LOL Thanks for the information I’m assuming I require the battery with the tabs on already or do I need the regular battery itself and the wires inside the dive computer attach to them on each end.
Thanks again for you advice

Your right must of put that in their by mistake would be pretty hard to tell time with it.,LOL Thanks for the information I’m assuming I require the battery with the tabs on already or do I need the regular battery itself and the wires inside the dive computer attach to them on each end.
Thanks again for you advice
Get the battery with PC tabs or axial leads as demonstrated in the videos.

Thank you once again I’ll be sure to post once I take it apart and replace the battery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom