UW pumpkin carving......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
...didn't go too well:D . Attendance was, shall we say, low.:wink: Julie and Lou were there. No pumpkins were carved. Not even a night dive:(

It was quite windy with a pretty heavy overcast for most of the day. Water temp was right around 60 degrees F.

I'm hoping we can do better with the UW Christmas tree decorating. Hopefully I will be able to post a weekend for that this coming week.

Any detail report?

Who were there?

We, min & I, ruin this a whole weekend.. :(

Be healthy!

I think Julie and Lou were the only ones that dove on Saturday. I didn't dive. The weather was really not conducive to diving with a wet suit. There wasn't any good way to get out of the wind once you were out of the water. Then, unless someone had a second wetsuit to put on for a second dive, you would be cold before ever getting back into the water. Lou and Julie were diving with drysuits on Saturday.

I dove with a dry suit on Sunday but jsexton dove with a wet suit. We only did one dive as it was getting shilly again and jpsexton would have had to put on a wet cold wtsuit for the second dive, which would have made him miserably cold for the second dive.

Chris mentioned that Min was sick and you had to stay home. Hopefully she will be better soon. Also hope you can make it to the UW Christmas tree decorating dive or the winter get together that Chris or John are going to try to arrange.

On Sunday we had John, Chris, Julie, Lou, Charles and me there. Charles isn't on scubaboard yet but hopefully will be soon. We did a little diving and Chris cooked some glazed sausages(brats) for lunch. Really good!!!

Well it looks like I didn't miss out on much after all. Good for me, bad for others.

But if you had been there things might have been different:D

Looks like you have been talking to the wrong people. :D

crpntr133:
Looks like you have been talking to the wrong people. :D
Chris tell me that you are the life of the party:D

Me??!!! Noooooo not me. I do liven up the place and keep everyone on their toes. But I know where to draw the line so it doesn't get carried away.
Ask JPsexton and company after we get back from FL in a couple weeks. I am sure they will tell you. Of course I do have to keep it under control since we might have a young one.

crpntr133:
Of course I do have to keep it under control since we might have a young one.

Don't mind him, at 16 yrs old he'll be the one to keep under control! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom