UW photos from CoCo View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I simply go extremely slow and try my best to blend into the environment. My goal is to be as least threatening as I can.

What this might mean... is to approach most of these types of critters from the lowest possible point... very, very slowly along the bottom... with perfect buoyancy... most of these creatures are aware of predators that strike from above... you come up, inch by inch, from the side~ at their level.

Now you are talking....sign me up for the 1st course!

I took payment in the form of Diet :coke: Cokes from CraRacer. I'm good with that. It helps offset the Tres Leche Cake and other CCV deserts. Sure it does. Besides, CajunCru, I already sent you and the Diva your home study kit. :crazyeye:

When we are diving at CoCoView, Herself and I do guided night dives and Naturalist Tours if divers agree to make a $30 donation to CCV's DiveMasters Benefit Fund.

I took payment in the form of Diet :coke: Cokes from CraRacer. I'm good with that. It helps offset the Tres Leche Cake and other CCV deserts. Sure it does. Besides, CajunCru, I already sent you and the Diva your home study kit. :crazyeye:

You work waayyyy to cheap, but I'm still in. We've been all thru the self study kit, we are ready for the lab work:rofl3:

What was the lens to subject distance for the blenny? Was the picture cropped or is that the size of the original picture?

Most of my shots are taken within the minimal focus limits of the lens I'm using. If I had to guess, anywhere from 6-12cm. The photo in the first post was a crop. Here's the original for you:

xx.jpg

Nice Pics! Can't wait to get back in the water, been 4 months since leaving Roatan, I think I'm going through withdrawals!

Thanks for posting the original of the Blenny, I too was wondering if it was a crop as I've never been able to get that close with my 60mm. I was thinking maybe you knew something I didn't :wink:

Trust me, I know nothing more than anyone on just about every topic:D

Only 31 days before I return to CCV. Seems like an eternity. :froggy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom