UW Light Dude G6 Product Release

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We have released our latest 6th generation of products. Highlights are a new narrower 6 degree primary beam with a 4000 & 2000 Lumen models. A new LED battery status indication ring around the Piezo switch. We have detailed information on our website. https://uwlightdude.com/

Attachments

• High-power-left-angle-736A3401-Edit.png
    High-power-left-angle-736A3401-Edit.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 736A2319-Gen6-Heater-Controller.png
    736A2319-Gen6-Heater-Controller.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 195
Great news! Are there any dealers in place in Europe to do upgrades, or do the light have to be sent to the US?

We have released our latest 6th generation of products. Highlights are a new narrower 6 degree primary beam with a 4000 & 2000 Lumen models. A new LED battery status indication ring around the Piezo switch. We have detailed information on our website. https://uwlightdude.com/
Do you have burn times for the different battery options on your 4000 lumen model ?

@tbone1004 I know there was a Dutch suppplier in place, but think they are out of business. No pros shipping to US, just a bit more expensive.

@tbone1004 I know there was a Dutch suppplier in place, but think they are out of business. No pros shipping to US, just a bit more expensive.

You are correct, we had a Dutch Distributor, that has gone out of business. We have not been able to find a reliable company to work with in Europe. That means that upgrades and repairs from Europe need to come back to me. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you have burn times for the different battery options on your 4000 lumen model ?

The watt draw is just a little more that the old 35 so the numbers are very close. I need to log a few more full burn test runs before I post a new burn time matrix. The old 35 ran at 30w and the new 4000 Lumen runs at 32w. Newer more efficient LED's.

You are correct, we had a Dutch Distributor, that has gone out of business. We have not been able to find a reliable company to work with in Europe. That means that upgrades and repairs from Europe need to come back to me. My apologies for the inconvenience.
I'll ship it as soon as I'm done with my trip to Mexico!

I've called a couple of the dealers and they said the lights aren't in stock. Saw the Gen6 release, but can't seem to find it. Anyone know when they're going to start shipping?

Back
Top Bottom