UW housing float

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danvolker,
I like the simplicity but I think anyone that has to fly to their dive destination will have problems with "home-made, multiple tubular items" in their baggage :eyebrow:

I suppose you could have a spare set with only one side glued....so they can be inspected...then glue the other one on the night you arrive....remember, they are almost free, and very easy to make.\

TSA will be able to tell they are empty with the xray machine and the lack of any appreciable weight and with no attached wires they will have no reason to care. The volitility of the glue needed to seal them upon arrival however will definitely get their attention.

TSA will be able to tell they are empty with the xray machine and the lack of any appreciable weight and with no attached wires they will have no reason to care. The volitility of the glue needed to seal them upon arrival however will definitely get their attention.

My comment was tongue in cheek, hence the smiley.

But hearing some of the horror stories of the morons that work in TSA it wouldn't surprise me to get carted off to the little room for the rubber glove treatment if I was carrying those.

That comment was less tongue in cheek, more like thumb in cheek (Ouch, sorry!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom