UW Christmas tree decorating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton:
If you guys dive I'll show up for moral support. :D
Up until today, I would have figured the water would have been warm enough for a wetsuit dive as long as the dives weren't too long. This coming week will be cold enough, long enough to drop the water temps a good bit.

JP any chance you can get in touch with Joe and see if he let us in to dive?

jbd:
Up until today, I would have figured the water would have been warm enough for a wetsuit dive as long as the dives weren't too long. This coming week will be cold enough, long enough to drop the water temps a good bit.

JP any chance you can get in touch with Joe and see if he let us in to dive?

Sure, I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.

Joe said it would be fine to dive as long as he did'nt get a call to do some work. He said the best thing would be to call and mahe sure the day before.

That really makes things rock solid.

JP--will you call Joe Friday and let us know ASAP that day? Call my cell phone if need be. I'll be at work but at least I can get a voice mail.

I'll call and let you guys know early friday.

jbd and myself. You if you join in.

How about Jpsexton?

hoosier:
How about Jpsexton?

I'll be there but I won't be diving. The drysuit won't be here for a couple more weeks. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom