UW Christmas tree decorating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The weekend that works best for me is 12/9/06-12/10/06. As noted in the winter get together thread maybe we could combine the two activities on one of those two days. Set atime for doing the diving to decorate the tree and then set a time to head to a restuarant in Louisville for dinner. That way those that want to dive and have dinner can, and those that may want to just have dinner can do that along with the ones that dove.

I can be there for either or both of those days.

I would like to combine both and that weekend works. If we can lock something in that would be great, prefer it to be Saturday. I tend to schedule things weeeks in advance.

So are we diving?

I'm wondering the same thing---"Are we diving?" Is this a go or a no go??

I am up for a dive or two if we are doing the meal the same day.

I really need to know if anyone wants to dive this day(12/9/06). I don't want to show up alone. I'm sure Joe would prefer having at least 5 or 6 people to make it worth his time to be open.

The real question is...are we eating as well? Or is that another thread? :D I'm up for the diving.

If you guys dive I'll show up for moral support. :D

jpsexton:
If you guys dive I'll show up for moral support. :D

You need to talk to Santa. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom