UW Camera rental in Roatan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tday01

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am off on last minute dive trip to Roatan (Utila Lodge and Inn of Last resort) and have decided its time to try UW photography. unfortunately i have left it too late to buy kit before I go. Does anyone know if there is anyone renting digital UW cameras in Roatan?

Thanks

Tony

tday01:
Hi,

I am off on last minute dive trip to Roatan (Utila Lodge and Inn of Last resort) and have decided its time to try UW photography. unfortunately i have left it too late to buy kit before I go. Does anyone know if there is anyone renting digital UW cameras in Roatan?

Thanks

Tony
I'll PM Roatanman and ask him to look at this thread. I think he'd know if anyone would.

Have a great trip. :D

Ryan:
I understand that Tim Blanton at Coco View rents basic equipment.

If you want higher end stuff, our company has some options.
Okay, heard from RTMan - seems that Tim is your only source for camera rentals on the island, and - that was his wife I bought the Cd from at the airport one year. Didn't see her last year.

Nice web sit, Ryan. You might want to change your Sig to include a hyperlink. Click the quote button to copy this with codes if you'd like...

Reef Photo & Video

You might also like to put your location in your Profile, and post more often here. :wink:

tday01:
Thanks for the info. I'll check out Cocoview.

Ryan. If I wanted to rent from you, would i be able to pick up in Roatan?

I'm leaving on Saturday; Can't wait!!

Tony
He could answer your questions better if he knew where you were. How about putting your location in your profile.

Have a great trip. :pilot:

Back
Top Bottom