Utilalodge in Honduras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dedhed:
Wow SubQ, $20 per day on food/drink is a high estimate. Frosty blender daquiries are only 20 lempira ($1.10), and i could only eat about $10 worth a day and that included breakfast at Thompson's bakery (hot johnny cakes and fresh juice in a plastic bag), local lunch and dinner at The Mango Inn (wood fired,brick oven pizzas, grilled fish and other delicacies). Don't miss the Gelateria, home made ice cream!
Haha, the Gelateria is precisely the reason why I estimated 20;excellent ice cream, and then of course my predjudice against americans...just kidding of course.. 20 IS a lot, i got by on about 10 a day.

SubQ:
Haha, the Gelateria is precisely the reason why I estimated 20;excellent ice cream, and then of course my predjudice against americans...just kidding of course.. 20 IS a lot, i got by on about 10 a day.

Well Well, your Euro spending, soccer loving, reefer smoking, dutch side shows it's ugly face! I do admit that I have spent many weeks in your country and truly enjoyed myself, but one thing thing that can't be argued is that we, the good old U.S. of A., has the best ice cream on this G-D forsaken planet! I'm not much of a flag waver, yet I'll fight over Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chuck.

Peace,
Stephen

dedhed:
Well Well, your Euro spending, soccer loving, reefer smoking, dutch side shows it's ugly face! I do admit that I have spent many weeks in your country and truly enjoyed myself, but one thing thing that can't be argued is that we, the good old U.S. of A., has the best ice cream on this G-D forsaken planet! I'm not much of a flag waver, yet I'll fight over Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chuck.

Peace,
Stephen
ooh yes that is so very true! You are entitled to a little flagwaving over that gem of american engineering, do not underestimate the power of "baileys haagen dazs" however, although i have no idea where that stuff is made, it is awesome!
cheerio from your average reefer smoking, eurospending, icecream loving dutchie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom