Using pony bottle for travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron528

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Yesterday I started a thread to ask questions and opinions from my colleagues about taking pony bottles for travel. I got some helpful answers, but due to off-topic posts (that undoubtedly turned ugly overnight as I slept), the ENTIRE thread seems to have been deleted.

I had an unanswered question directed to Peterbj7, who said he'd been slinging a full sized tank for years. I asked if that affected trim, buoyancy and getting off dive boats. It would be great if I could start this thread going again and have it stay on topic.

Yeah. I hate it when the moderator has to void out an interesting thread. Especially after I had made such an insightful, thought-provoking reply to an important question like the pony bottle issue. Come on guys, take it easy.

Yesterday I started a thread to ask questions and opinions from my colleagues about taking pony bottles for travel. I got some helpful answers, but due to off-topic posts (that undoubtedly turned ugly overnight as I slept), the ENTIRE thread seems to have been deleted.

I had an unanswered question directed to Peterbj7, who said he'd been slinging a full sized tank for years. I asked if that affected trim, buoyancy and getting off dive boats. It would be great if I could start this thread going again and have it stay on topic.

Yeah. I hate it when the moderator has to void out an interesting thread. Especially after I had made such an insightful, thought-provoking reply to an important question like the pony bottle issue. Come on guys, take it easy.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Ooops. my bad. I hid the thread till another Mod could look at it but then forgot to restore it. It's back now.

I've moved the pertinent responses from this thread back to the other one:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/364876-using-pony-when-traveling.html

And closed this thread to further posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom