Usia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I got a new drysuit from USIA and wanted to let everyone know how great their customer service was. I got measured up and ordered the suit. This was my first drysuit and I didn't know how long it would be before I would get it in. I emailed Jerry at USIA and he promptly let me know everything that I wanted to know. And when I had to send back my undies and get a different size they were at my LDS before a week was even up.

I just wanted to say thank you USIA for making an affordable drysuit for "larger" people such as myself.

Jeremy

I've also had excellent experience with USIA. I haven't dealt with customer service much (knock on wood) My suit took almost a month to get but it was b/c I ordered it during the holiday season and it fits PERFECTLY. I am absolutely amazed at how much it helps in my diving and I have heard nothing but compliments, esp on how flexible I am in it compared to others in their suits.

I'm a big fan also. The only time I've used their customer service for routine repairs but they are awesome.

JKSteger:
I got a new drysuit from USIA and wanted to let everyone know how great their customer service was. I got measured up and ordered the suit. This was my first drysuit and I didn't know how long it would be before I would get it in. I emailed Jerry at USIA and he promptly let me know everything that I wanted to know. And when I had to send back my undies and get a different size they were at my LDS before a week was even up.

I just wanted to say thank you USIA for making an affordable drysuit for "larger" people such as myself.

Jeremy

I got a Aqua Deluxe back in November and I am also very satisified. I'm 6'0" and extremely skinny so I didn't have a chance at fitting anything off the rack. A XS or S suit would actually be too big for me but also way too short! With USIA I was able to get a semi-custom fit for the suit and thermals (SuperStretch). The fit turned out to be excellent and I'm enjoying the suit immensely. In Monterey I just wear the thermal and some fleece socks and I'm fine. No need for a lot of weight or extra undergarments although I did get a 200 polartec vest just in case.

I would recommend the suit to anyone who wants a semi-custom fit and not pay an arm and a leg.

marc s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom