USIA customer service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Extremely high praises to Jerry and USIA; their customer service is unparalleled in today’s business. I had a small problem with the exhaust valve on my dry suit when it started coming unglued, so I posted a question to Jerry on Scubaboard asking what I should do. Jerry responded within hours giving me an answer to a quick fix if needed and then telling me to send it in to USIA when possible for a permanent fix by the company. He told me he would rush the suit through. Well I figured the suit would be gone for three weeks bare minimum for the repairs and sent it off on a Monday using UPS ground service. On that Friday, (an unbelievable 4 days later) I received a call from USIA stating the suit was done and they would be shipping it back. They just wanted to know if shipping it back UPS ground was okay with me, since the suit would sit on my doorstep if I wasn‘t home at the time of delivery. Most businesses wouldn't give shipping it back through the same means a second thought. All I can say is I am extremely happy I purchased a USIA drysuit. The quality of the suit is fantastic and the customer service from USIA is beyond compare, through all stages. Thanks Jerry and USIA.

I had the same great experience with my drysuit also, very personal service and really quick turn around. The suit so-far... outstanding. Thanks USIA & Jerry for showing us that some companies still care about customer service...
Dave Z.

I had the same great experience with my drysuit also, very personal service and really quick turn around. The suit so-far... outstanding. Thanks USIA & Jerry for showing us that some companies still care about customer service...
Dave Z.

Thanks for the kudos fellas. But the major kudos go to our CEO Lana Johns and our President Kim Johns for the way they have tutored me on customer service over the years. Also, our QC department is awesome to deal with. Carla Islett is a gem whom I could not live without. I have to admit, though, that Scubaboarders always get top priority! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom