Username Change Requests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The ScubaBoard 2021 upgrade now allows members to change their username themselves. Click here: Changing Member Names

I liked it better when the staff were involved. It showed personal attention and loving and tender care. Now, it is just a button click, no feelings are involved anymore.

I liked it better when the staff were involved. It showed personal attention and loving and tender care. Now, it is just a button click, no feelings are involved anymore.
Personal attention and loving and tender care.
An illusion, shattered by clicking a button.

Personal attention and loving and tender care.
An illusion, shattered by clicking a button.

The fantasy has been ripped apart now and replaced by the sound of the mouse click.

The staff still must approve the change. We look very carefully and lovingly at each request!

The staff still must approve the change. We look very carefully and lovingly at each request!

I felt the love and caring directly without the mouse click before :)

I suppose that people can still ask if that makes them feel more comfortable. All teasing that may result will be within the ToS limits. :wink:

I'll do it once a year just for old times sake then :p

Should maybe run a bot that changes names when people post on this thread? :p

You could call it AkimboT :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom