Username Change Requests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To administrators:

I registered yesterday but I made a mistake entering my date of birth, which is 1974. But currently my profile says 2006.
Is it possible to fix the birth year of my user?
Thank you in advance

To administrators:

I registered yesterday but I made a mistake entering my date of birth, which is 1974. But currently my profile says 2006.
Is it possible to fix the birth year of my user?
Thank you in advance
I changed your year of birth to 1974.

Hello,

Friend of mine created second account as he didnt realize nickname can be changed. Nów somehow one account is blocked due to multiaccount and first one disapeared at all.
He tried to write to Site support but without result. His two accounts:
k3nnymusic
Cavetecdiver

Can you please enable one of these accounts? Ideally k3nnymusic as That was original one. Second can be removed
Thank you

Hello,

Friend of mine created second account as he didnt realize nickname can be changed. Nów somehow one account is blocked due to multiaccount and first one disapeared at all.
He tried to write to Site support but without result. His two accounts:
k3nnymusic
Cavetecdiver

Can you please enable one of these accounts? Ideally k3nnymusic as That was original one. Second can be removed
Thank you
K3nnymusic was merged with Cavetecdiver and is no more. I have activated the account Cavetecdiver. He or she may call it anything they would like from now on, usernames may be changed every 30 days.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The ScubaBoard 2021 upgrade now allows members to change their username themselves. Click here: Changing Member Names

I would like my name changed so it's not showing my full name. can I use a username?
I just joined and posted my name as my name, not realizing this was a rookie mistake. The site will not let me change my name for another month, can you please change it for me now? DeepMeditation

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom