Username Change Requests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just joined and posted my name as my name, not realizing this was a rookie mistake. The site will not let me change my name for another month, can you please change it for me now? DeepMeditation
Nice Job, Rookie

Fixed.

I'm wondering if I can have the username Zane, as the member who currently has it has not been active in over 19 years? Thanks!

RDogs.jpg

MrPink.jpeg

I'm wondering if I can have the username Zane, as the member who currently has it has not been active in over 19 years? Thanks!
I can do that.

Can I have the name ItsTheWoo?

My last name doesn’t begin with B and I was hospitalized on oxy when I chose that (locked out)

Can I have the name ItsTheWoo?

My last name doesn’t begin with B and I was hospitalized on oxy when I chose that (locked out)
Why not Mrs.Woo?

Or WooBee or WooC?

Not sure where to post this issue. I use to post fairly often, and then took some time away from posting on the forum, it looks like my last post was in 2020. When I went to sign back in recently I could not sign in under my account, and I couldn't reset my password because it kept saying there is no account associated with my email address. I use to post under GregT943, and when I search by forum member with the search bar, I can still find all my old posts. I just no longer have access to my old account. Is there a way for me to get my account back or merge it with this new one? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom