Username Change Requests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure where to post this issue. I use to post fairly often, and then took some time away from posting on the forum, it looks like my last post was in 2020. When I went to sign back in recently I could not sign in under my account, and I couldn't reset my password because it kept saying there is no account associated with my email address. I use to post under GregT943, and when I search by forum member with the search bar, I can still find all my old posts. I just no longer have access to my old account. Is there a way for me to get my account back or merge it with this new one? Thanks
I kind of expected you to say you used to be Zane :)

Not sure where to post this issue. I use to post fairly often, and then took some time away from posting on the forum, it looks like my last post was in 2020. When I went to sign back in recently I could not sign in under my account, and I couldn't reset my password because it kept saying there is no account associated with my email address. I use to post under GregT943, and when I search by forum member with the search bar, I can still find all my old posts. I just no longer have access to my old account. Is there a way for me to get my account back or merge it with this new one? Thanks
Merged as GregT943

Can I get some assistance to change my username as well.

I would like it to be changed to: GF99/99

You all have the ability to change your own names, every 30 days.

But people want your personal magical touch 🪄🪄🪄
That's only because I haven't got **** all over me....

Strange women lying in ponds, etc.

Merged as GregT943
Something didn't work and went wrong, because I lost access to both of those accounts, and had to create a new one to reply and let you know it didn't work. I don't have access to GregT943 account, and lost access to GThomas1820 after the merge. Couldn't reset the passwords to either because I got an error message saying my email wasn't associated with any account.

Something didn't work and went wrong, because I lost access to both of those accounts, and had to create a new one to reply and let you know it didn't work. I don't have access to GregT943 account, and lost access to GThomas1820 after the merge. Couldn't reset the passwords to either because I got an error message saying my email wasn't associated with any account.
Yes, I figured when I approved this account.

Standby...

And now what username would you like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom