User Name Change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
I just ran across this post and your accounts have now been merged. PorcuFin is now gone and all that is left is HarryWhisman.

We apologize for you not getting a response before. At times it's a bit overwhelming to keep up with everything and some things, unfortunately, fall through the cracks.

Christian

PorcuFin was assimilated?

You guys crack me up. I'm really down in my back these days so I'm gonna be a little scarce for a while but good times are on the way. I'm supposed to get my new custom dry suit in three weeks and then I'll be ready to take on the Pacific. How about it Dave, did yours come in yet?

Nice disguise Al. They'll never know it's you. Or is it you??? Veeery mysterious.....

Sure did, Harry. I'll be at Lost Creek tomorrow and Saturday diving and playing in the snow.

dherbman:
PorcuFin was assimilated?
Resistance was futile

Harry the pool is sad. The vis is worse than my septic tank but at least the pool is warmer. Well right after the morning flush the pool warms up but not that much. Not like back in the day.

I'm really suffering with my back but was thinking that maybe if I could get someone to set the stuff up for me and set a tank next to the pool.....it might even be good for me. I'll call Paul.

No way I can lug gear to the lake until I get better but I'd go in a heartbeat if I could-that is if my new suit was here.

Harry the pool is nearly as clear as my septic tank. It wouldn't be safe to dive in there now. The pools guys have been there every day and it should be good to dive in by next week.

Sorry to hear about your back. It must suck to be old.

Back
Top Bottom