User Name Change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

straponghz3:
I sent you guys a private message, but no answer since 3 weeks.....:D Can you change my Name Thanks.....

After registering under my name I tried to change my screen name to something clever so no one would know who I was. That way I could be a two-faced complainer with no consequences plus everyone would know how smart I was because of my cool name. (I'm not at all implying your motives here, just giving you mine) Thought about it for a long time and came up with Porcufin. I emailed the board and they changed it.

After some time had gone by I began to realize that being two-faced, even anonymously on line didn't sit well. Found myself writing up these big long posts complaining about the way things are around here and how everyone was an idiot because they couldn't see the truth like me but when I would preview them I always ended up deleting the whole thing.

After some more time had gone by I decided if I really had anything to say I wanted everyone to know who was saying it. After all if you can't say it to someones face then what's the point? To show everyone what a jerk you can be when no one is looking? And if by chance you actually came up with something intelligent why on earth would you want the source to be a secret?

I contacted the board several times trying to change the stupid Porcufin name back to my real name but I guess they figured one change was enough because I never heard from them again.

I had to re-register to get it done and I suspect you may have to as well.

HarryWhisman:
After some time had gone by I began to realize that being two-faced, even anonymously on line didn't sit well. Found myself writing up these big long posts complaining about the way things are around here and how everyone was an idiot because they couldn't see the truth like me but when I would preview them I always ended up deleting the whole thing.
Probably some of the best advice ever given on this forum! :D

HarryWhisman:
I contacted the board several times trying to change the stupid Porcufin name back to my real name but I guess they figured one change was enough because I never heard from them again.

I had to re-register to get it done and I suspect you may have to as well.
I just ran across this post and your accounts have now been merged. PorcuFin is now gone and all that is left is HarryWhisman.

We apologize for you not getting a response before. At times it's a bit overwhelming to keep up with everything and some things, unfortunately, fall through the cracks.

Christian

HarryWhisman:
Harry it took forever for me to come up with this name. I think it's pretty clever and no one will ever figure out who I really am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom