User Groups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am sure you guys had you reasons for the big change and i am double sure that it must be a ton of work. so don't take this comment as an insult......but it does seem like the site went live before it was ready. maybe these types of issues are normal in the internet world. i don't know. the one main thing i am not happy with is the new "conversation" function as opposed to the old "PM's". i much prefer the old system as it is basically the same as any email system. i had folders separating and organizing all my messages etc. no it is just a big mess. had to delete most to make any sense of them. perhaps i will feel better about it after i get more familiar. lets hope so. in the mean time. good luck to the tech's trying to fix all the troubles. it must be a tough job. i certainly couldn't do it.

Yes, new sites have these issues. I know 1969stang.com went through heck when they moved everything over to their new page setup. It took awhile to get it sorted out. B.

Still haven't gotten added back to most of the user groups I was in before and most of my info hasn't restored yet.

Any info that hasn't been added yet inst going to be, just edit your profile to add it. What groups are you missing?

I can't join any of the instructor groups. Rebreather Pilot. T2T.

TC:
Any info that hasn't been added yet inst going to be, just edit your profile to add it. What groups are you missing?
How? It still says photographer under my photo. I don't see any way to change it to captain, even though I am in that group.

i gave up trying to figure out how to make changes

so do I. I am now a Nassau grouper whatever that it is supposed to mean ...

so do I. I am now a Nassau grouper whatever that it is supposed to mean ...

It's based on your post count.

Other things are based on your group permissions. Oddly enough you can't change some of them. Mine says Divemaster, there's no choice in my preferences to change it anymore.

there's no choice in my preferences to change it anymore.
The competent admins are looking into the issue. Right now we don't know when it will be resolved, but it's being looked at.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom