User Groups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc

Miscreant Moderator
Staff member
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We're still working out some issues with the user groups.

If you were in a group on the old site you should still be in it, please don't request to join it again.

Thanks for your patience.

Now he tells us maybe I should go away for a while and comeback when the dust clears.

Actually I will refrain from adjusting any more settings for a bit.

TC:
We're still working out some issues with the user groups.

If you were in a group on the old site you should still be in it, please don't request to join it again.

Thanks for your patience.

The "No Badge" function still doesn't work, even after I left the group and rejoined just now.

It's still saying I have insufficient permissions to join T2T, Divemaster, PADI Pros, etc. but I'm not limited from viewing them.

Me too, You have insufficient permission to join moderated user groups., I am not in my old groups anymore (but I can read the messages), and cannot join new groups with permission needed.
Identify as member of this group is impossible too.

As I mentioned earlier, you're still in your old groups. That's why you can read the messages in your groups. You are seeing " you have insufficient rights" because I have shut off everyone's ability to request to join groups. Why? Because in he brief period that ability was turned on we were inundated with requests to join groups that folks were already members of.

We do not have a resolution to the problem yet, we are trying our best but we are NOT going to make any changes to group memberships right now because some of the potential solutions would force us to do those changes all over again.

We also do not have a solution to the issue of identifying as a member of a usergroup yet- that's part of the same groups problem.

Copy that. Thanks for the update.

So how's this going? I still can't access most of what I could before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom