Suggestion User CP, New posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
AmyJ

AmyJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just this a.m. I have noticed that these two links (user CP, new posts) no longer appear on the blue bar. :( I do realize I can go to Quick links and get them, but I sure liked them listed on the blue bar where they were quicker and easier! :) (dang is that lazy???)

Anyway.. just wondered if this was permanent or just a weird fluke. Thanks

simbrooks - you have a slightly different layout because of your status (we don't ask you to become a supporting member when you already are).

Jeff (and others) - I rarely touch the classic layout for a reason, don't worry!

I was just about to post about how much I miss new posts when I saw this thread. Other than signing in, the only blue bar option I used regularly was "new posts." Now I get posts from the last day as the choice, but I log on several times a day and would sure love to see "new posts" back where it "belongs" (IMHO)... will try adjusting my "skin."

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom