Used Oceanic Atom 1.0 or 2.0 with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

enijjer

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Eveyone

I'm looking to buy an Oceanic Atom 1.0 or 2.0 with the transmitter. This will be my first computer and I'm tryng to keep my cost below 300 if possible. PM or reply to this thread if you have one. Thanks.

E

Hey Eveyone

I'm looking to buy an Oceanic Atom 1.0 or 2.0 with the transmitter. This will be my first computer and I'm tryng to keep my cost below 300 if possible. PM or reply to this thread if you have one. Thanks.

E

Hey Eveyone

E

$300??

Atom 1.0 w/Transmitter is $600 on Leisurepro.
Atom 2.0 w/Transmitter is $1000 on Leisurepro

I have seen used atom 1.0's w/ transmitter go for 300 to 400 bucks on ebay. Unfortunatley I dont see any on there right now....Also I was at my LDS the other day and he was ready to sell me an atom 2.0 w/ transmitter for 699. Still looking if anyone has something. Thanks

E

I have a 2.0 with ONE dive on it. includes Transmitter,cd, cable,all like new in box I will sell for $695.00 USD Plus shipping. I live in Central Florida, U.S. Will ONLY accept PayPal. Selling due to back injury. Will provide photos if you like. I just registered with ScubaBoard today to sell all my gear, so if you need more please let me know. You may reach me at richard.wintz@gmail.com.
Peace

I am selling a complete VT3 setup with transmitter, less then one year old, for 550.00. Please PM me if interested. You can find it under computers in the classified section.

I've usually found that about 50% of actual purchase price is a good place to start the negotiation of a used piece of gear that is in good condition. We seem to have a wide disparity between what you'd like to pay and what at least one owner thinks his is worth.

I'm just logging on to Scubaboard (06/18/10)to list an Atom 2.0 which is as new in the box with all original items that come in the complete set up-including the tranmitter, computer cable & manual (I have extra transmitter and unit batteries). This has very few dives on it, and is an excellent dive computer. The truth is that my 57 year old eyes can't see it as well as they should, particularly when I have students in the water with me. If you haven't found one, I am asking $595. If you buy this new it's $1,000.
John Davis, PADI MSDT #163640

Back
Top Bottom