used LP 95's--good price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok i went and looked at them ....well I saw one of them
the current hydro is 4/06 and he tells me he just did the hydro on the other one.
the one I saw was made in 94.
it's a dive shop btw not an individual if that matters.
sounds like I may not find a better deal.
I'm contemplating just buying new al80's to save the money and be done with it. although I would really like a higher capacity steel tank

$200 for decade old 95s is pretty bad. I bought HP100s from 2002 last year for $130 each. If you're going to buy used, just wait around for a better deal. I know my buddy bought his 95s used (2000 made) last year for around $120 each (shipped). Deals can be had if you're patient. SB probably isn't the place to find them, though.

It's really a crap shoot. I've had very good luck on thedecostop, as well as eBay and CL. Garage sales and local papers also tend to have good deals. For whatever reason, people tend to overpay here on SB. Good luck.

i've been browsing craigslist.
it seems buying local is the best bet for tanks. what with the shipping costs etc.

A while back there was a link to a Blue Steel/Faber FX-100 for $250 shipped. It would need a vis... but it's a good tank, and new.

It's really a crap shoot. I've had very good luck on thedecostop, as well as eBay and CL. Garage sales and local papers also tend to have good deals. For whatever reason, people tend to overpay here on SB. Good luck.

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom