Used DUI Suit, need details plz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akajack

Registered
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and bought a 2nd drysuit on ebay and was pleasantly surprised at the condition. Problem is that this drysuit is a little too big for me even with the ct200 underwear I just bought. I am wondering if any of you DUI experts know anything about the suit. I know it is an older model and believe it may be military grade, it has lots of cordura all around. Suit only has inflator valve and serial sticker that say DUI. Has cuff dump valve which reads Nokia White's on it. The chest inflator does not swivel. It also has Vibram booties for foot protection. The material itself and the seals don't have any scratches or leaks as far as I can tell. The wrist seals would need to be cut to accomodate my wrists but the arms and torso seem to long for me. I am 5' 10" 210 lbs, so this must be for 6+ guys. If any of you have a thought on what this might be worth or if I should just keep it and have it altered please let me know. I called DUI and while not giving me a year made they did say it was probably military and similar to a TLS. Thanks for the help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom