USDivers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LynnB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We bought our gear a long time ago and it is made by US Divers. Do you know if they are still in business or if you can get parts. I guess maybe we need to just break down and buy new gear..
Thanks
Lynn

We bought our gear a long time ago and it is made by US Divers. Do you know if they are still in business or if you can get parts. I guess maybe we need to just break down and buy new gear..
Thanks
Lynn

Not sure why this is in the DSS forum, but AquaLung (US Divers) is still a going concern.

Tobin

Yes, US DIVERS is still in business....

It is called Aqualung now to reflect it's historical and worldly presence and not be mistaken for a United States Company.

I didn't know where else to post it...Didn't know they were under Aqualung

My regulators were made in the early 1990's (I think). US Divers Conshelf SE 3. I have no trouble getting them serviced and see no reason to replace them.

Good Luck!

The current Titan reg part are used in most of the older regulators

I bought my US Divers Conshelf in 1987, still a great Reg and first stage, serviced annually, no problems with parts!

Pretty much any of the USD/AL diaphram first stages use the same parts so parts for them are fairly easy to find and the second stages are pretty much generic as well. Even some of the older discontinued regs like the Aquarius can be repaired, there are a few aftermarket parts around for them. A little harder to find and your LDS is not likely to want to use them but the parts are available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom